Final Portfolio

This is my final portfolio for my digital arts class that I completed sophomore year with all of the major projects that I completed throughout the course. I learned so much from this class and I honestly went into it thinking it would be an easy, pointless class that I just needed for some credits towards my major, but it turned out to be extremely challenging. I love how I was able to use what I've learned in this class and apply it to projects that I've worked on in other classes. It proves how I will probably be using everything that I've learned here in the future for whatever career path I choose to pursue. This class also really helped me find myself in the creative field. When I first started creating the first few projects, I was kind of lost and didn't really know what I wanted to achieve creatively. The most enjoyable projects for me were the ones that left an impact on people and created a message that addressed issues in society. Lastly, I would like to thank Professor Santiago for everything, I really enjoyed this course. (P.S. I will probably still use this blog and post more personal projects on here so this will not be my last).


Comments

Popular Posts