iMovie Videos

The first video is just something fun that I made with iMovie of my 6 month experience in Australia and New Zealand last year. The second video is something that I made for a non-profit organization that I worked for called 1 Piece Each. The organization educates youth on the importance of keeping the planet clean and the effects of littering, polluting, etc. I used most of the same clips but just changed the song and added some text.
Also, a lot of people assume that you need a fancy camera or a go pro to make a cool travel video but you don't! I didn't even have any intention to make a video of my travels, but I was bored one day and was looking through my photos and videos so I decided to make one. All of these are taken with my iPhone and I used live photos for almost every clip (a few are videos taken with my phone).  All I did was put them in slow motion a little and adjust the shaking of the camera. 




Comments

Popular Posts